Do As The Asian Women Do
Women from many countries in Asia enjoy good health and a longer lifespan
and that is all because of their traditional diets. It turns out that some of the homegrown secrets that keep Asian women healthy
on the inside also help them look great on the outside.
Key to good looks in Asian Culture
The Ancient Asian approach to beauty is simple, sensible and natural. It embraces beauty as a holistic concept including the inner and outer self. It incorporates the whole body including: the internal organs, the presence of toxins in the body, body energy and emotional well being. Some of the ancient techniques are:
Many Asian cultures believe that external beauty begins with taking care of the body from within inside. Healthy diet is an important part of many Asian beauty regimens. Many Asians consume tea on a daily basis. Its healing and detoxifying qualities are believed to improve the look of skin warding off fine lines and wrinkles, hair and nails by flushing out impurities and toxins. The most common teas consumed in Asia include green, white and oolong.
Camellia Nut Oil
This oil helps to improve the condition of hair, skin and nails. Asians use it as a hot oil treatment for the hair and rub it into the nail bed to strengthen finger nails. It can also be used to moisturize the skin.
Pearl powder is rich in amino acids and other minerals and is used by many Asian women to maintain healthy, vibrant skin. Some women take pearl powder orally, while others use it as a tropical treatment for their skin. It may also calm inflammation and help skin irritation and redness.
Get A Massage
Therapeutic massage is practiced throughout Asia and it is believed that it has beauty benefits.
Tissue masks are popular in Asian beauty routines. These masks come in one piece for easy application. Many of them include anti-aging ingredients, including some of the newest in skin-care technology.
Use of Mint
Asians use grinded leaves of mint as a face mask for lightening dark spots on the skin.
Indonesian women have long used coffee grounds as a powerful natural beauty treatment. The acid in coffee is anti-inflammatory and may boost collagen production, and caffeine is used in skin tightening products.
It sounds counterintuitive, but Asians use oil for cleansing their skin which actually improves its texture.
Coconuts are used in many traditional Thai diets, but they are also a source of one of the best beauty products out there. It is an excellent moisturizer for skin and hair.
It is not only believed in Asian culture but in many other cultures that Exercise not only keeps our body in shape but it helps our skin maintain a fresh and healthy glow by regulating the flow of oxygen to the skin.
Exercise Is Part Of The Beauty Process
Acupressure was first used in Asia to increase energy levels but was later found to improve the appearance of the skin. It increases blood circulation and body metabolism while causing the facial muscles to relax.
Important Tips that Asians believe are must for beauty
- Asians believe that drinking lots of fluids helps to add a healthy glow to their skin hence Adequate Hydration is must for healthy looks. It includes fresh water, fruits and vegetables and food with very less sodium.
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing of face regularly is a beauty routine in Asia.
- Figuring out the skin type and taking care of it according to its type is very important.
Find Your Inner Beauty
- Regular exfoliation sloughs off dead skin cells and leaves skin fresh, smooth and glowing.
- Never underestimate the importance of completely removing the make-up every single night.
- Make sure to follow a healthy diet enriched with vitamins and minerals. Vitamin B, C, E, A and K all help to keep the skin, hair, eyes and nails healthy and beautiful.
- Enough sleep at least for 8 hours daily is essential for a healthy body and fresh looking skin. Skin repairs and renews itself, replacing old cells with new ones while sleeping.
- Stress is bad for the body and it keeps the skin dull. Therefore, keep reducing stress levels for a fresh and energetic body and a glowing skin.
Apart from these ways that keep Asians flawless and gorgeous, they most importantly believe in the beauty inside. A person who is healthy and beautiful from heart will definitely look awesome outside.